Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Maybelline Colorshow Nail Wrap

It's New Years Eve and I'm just getting off work at 4pm. I work smack dead in the middle of the madness that is Times Square. My nails look like shit and the thought of sitting in a nail salon for 2 to 3 hours on New Years Eve makes me cringe. So I decided I was going to try out one of the nail wraps from the drug store. Originally I knew I was going to get the
Sally Hensen Nail Polish Strips and the only thing that got in the way of purchasing them was the price tag. $10.00. Now I'm a beauty junkie but there are certain price points in my mind for every product. Sorry to say I was not spending $10.00 for nail wraps that could be potentially worse then a 2 day manicure. (Insert NYE resolution to save more and spend less) Just as I turn to walk out to the end of the aisle there was a display for these Maybelline Colorshow Nail Wraps. And the price tag $7.99! Picked out this funky orange print and went home to get ready. They are super easy to put on very clear instructions and you get 18 wraps just in case you make a honey boo boo child. Also included was a nail file and cuticle pusher thingie. Best 7.99 I've ever spent. Day 2 and a half and they are still on no chips or smudges. I've washed dishes, re installed my weave and tackled laundry. These are a great buy and I'm a big advocate of fuss-free beauty products. Great Job Maybelline!






0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Soft' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP